MRC Rulebook Advancement rules:
C. Points for Class Advancement
- Riders riding in more than one class will have upgrade points combined for both classes.
- Beginner to Junior, 10 points.
- Junior to Intermediate, 20 points.
- Intermediate to Professional, 40 points.
- Full points are awarded in classes of six or more riders. In classes of less than six riders, the winner will receive 3 points and second place will receive 1 point only.
- 1st overall receives 5 points
- 2nd overall receives 3 points
- 3rd overall receives 2 points
- 4th overall receives 1 point
- All upgrade points are dropped by riders accumulating fewer than these totals so that the new season is started with zero upgrade points.
- All riders earning sufficient upgrade points while participating in an MRC series may remain in the same class until completion of the series at which time the license must be remitted for upgrade.
- The Open Beginner classes are considered to be PROGRESSIVE classes and are NOT recognized as National Championship classes. Upgrade points will be awarded to Beginner riders on the day of a Regional/Provincial event, but series points will not be tabulated.
- No upgrade points are awarded for Arenacross or Supercross events.
Coast to Coast Regions with riders advancing classes below:
AMO Racing – Ontario https://amoracing.com/2022/09/27/2022-true-north-fleet-amo-riders-advancement-for-2023/
BC Future West / ADRA Alberta / Vancouver Island / Atlantic